Intro logo

Sponsor : Reptilia Traders Logo




Contact Us

Our Forum Page

Last updated : 01/04/2007

This page is indexed on our home page under Aspect: 4. Information & care sheets and the Section: Getting started - for the beginner

Legal requirements

In the Western Cape all reptiles need to have permits. Firstly, what is referred to as  a "Transport Permit" and secondly a Captivity Permit. These regulations vary from one Province to the next, so please refer to the Aspect "7. Gov Authorites & Legal issues" and  under the Option : "Gov Authorities & Legal issues", select the relevant Province for your area, from the page for South Africa.

Reload home page (Site Drilldown)



Contact Us


Last update : 01/04/2007